Call for contributions
to the book under the title:
Networks, Social Innovations and Short Food Supply Chains.
Deadline for abstracts: Nov. 15, 2017.
Examples of possible topics include:
– the role of (social) innovations in SFSCs development,
– new forms of collaborative networks,
– resilience of food systems,
– institutional and policy support,
– infrastructure and logistics in SFSCs,
– potential synergies with other rural businesses/activities,
– economic and social impacts of SFSCs,
– best practises (and failures) of SFSCs and AFNs,
– consumer and producer/farmer perspective.
Deadline for submission of abstract (200-300 words): 15 November, 2017
Deadline for submission of full paper (between 5000 and 8000 words): 31 January, 2018
Final inclusion of the paper is dependent upon peer review.
A selection of papers will be published in the spring 2018. Abstracts and papers in English should be submitted to Paweł Chmieliński at: [email protected] The call and guidelines for authors will be provided at: www.erdn.eu/SFSC
Detailed guideline for Authors will be published in November.